Indigenous Land Enterprise Infrastructure Fund - Grant Opportunity Guidelines
These guidelines contain information for the Indigenous Land Enterprise Infrastructure Fund grants. The Indigenous Land Enterprise Infrastructure Fund is a targeted competitive grant opportunity under the IAS’s Remote Australia Strategies (RAS) program. The RAS program addresses the disproportionate disadvantage of Indigenous Australians in remote Australia.
You must read these guidelines before filling out an application.
This document sets out:
- the purpose of the grant program/grant opportunity
- the eligibility and assessment criteria
- how grant applications are considered and selected
- how grantees are notified and receive grant payments
- how grantees will be monitored and evaluated
- responsibilities and expectations in relation to the opportunity.