Tailored Assistance Employment Grant Opportunity Guidelines
The Tailored Assistance Employment Grant (TAEG) Opportunity is an open competitive round which opens on 6 May 2021 and closes on 10 June 2021. These guidelines contain information for the TAEG grant opportunity, including how to apply for grant funding which is.
You must read these guidelines before filling out an application.
This document sets out:
- the purpose of the grant program/grant opportunity;
- the eligibility and assessment criteria;
- how grant applications are considered and selected;
- how grantees are notified and receive grant payments;
- how grantees will be monitored and evaluated; and
- responsibilities and expectations in relation to the opportunity.
To apply for grant funding you will need to go through GrantConnect. GrantConnect also has responses to Frequently Asked Questions and the Budget Cost Template.