As a public service agency, our decisions must be transparent, our policies justifiable and our practices beyond reproach. We strive to achieve well-coordinated, efficient and accountable public administration.
The information and documents below demonstrate how we achieve this and how you can request further information from us.
- 2022-23 National Indigenous Australians Agency Annual Report
- 2021-22 National Indigenous Australians Agency Annual Report
- 2020–21 National Indigenous Australians Agency Annual Report
- 2019–20 National Indigenous Australians Agency Annual Report
- Corporate Plan 2023-24
- Corporate Plan 2022–23
- Corporate Plan 2021-22
- Corporate Plan 2020–21
- Corporate Plan 2019–20
Audit and Risk Committee
Portfolio Budget Statements
Portfolio Budget Statements are tabled on Budget night each year to provide information, explanation and justification to enable Parliament to understand the purpose of each outcome proposed in the annual Appropriation Bills.
As the National Indigenous Australians Agency is an Executive Agency within the Prime Minister and Cabinet portfolio, the proposed allocation of resources and statement on the outcomes for the Agency are contained in the Prime Minister and Cabinet Portfolio Budget Statements.
- Australian Government response to the Finance and Public Administration Legislation Committee report: Budget Estimates 2022–23
- 2022 Annual Statement of Compliance with the Commonwealth Child Safe Framework
- APS Employee Census 2020 Results
- Campaign Certification Statements
- Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to NIAA
- Gifts and Benefits Register
- Indexed File Lists
- Legal services expenditure reporting
- Senate Order on Entity contracts
- IGB 2022 (PDF 3.18 MB)
- Australian Government Response to the Joint Standing Committee on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs Inquiry into Community Safety, Support Services, and Job Opportunities in the Northern Territory
- Senate Order 15 - Agency Appointments and Vacancies
- Senate Order 16 - Agency Grants